Zoomers - Shoot the stars Zoomers - Shoot the stars

GREAT

despite all the glitches and w.e its a good game. Just get those things resolved and it can be really good. I like the color coded blocks that break, great addition, I think maybe the next thing to add once you get the bugs sorted out is add moving objects. Like other said the levels can require a alot of skilled thinking to get the stars. like bouncing the bullets off objects which i think was done in the last one. keep it up it can become great.

Zoomer's World Zoomer's World

WOW THIS IS AWESOME

might be cool to add more types of obstacles and objectives... i love the idea so far.

Wings Academy HD Wings Academy HD

WOW this is pretty cool.

i like the graphics and the animation is really something else. great talent there. Thanks for using the song it goes really well :D.

Pumpkin Invasion Pumpkin Invasion

Nice job dude!

really addicting. the colors work really well with the game. it seems really simple but it plays really well and fits perfect with the song. i am really happy u were able to use it. im gonna be stuck playing this for awhile now LOL!

Kalevala Kalevala

cool

Thanks for including one of my tracks in this! This game is pretty addicting and is not that easy. I not only want to get to the next part to feel like i can beat it but i also want to see the next part of the poem. really cool idea and i'm glad i stumbled upon this. I also really enjoy the graphic colors, very appealing!

KimboRambo responds:

Awesome, I'm glad you liked it.